Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Page title stuck on Gantry4

• SOLVED Page title stuck on Gantry4

Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    • f2390902.td-fn.net/2015

If I use a Gantry4 theme (Anacron or Sirocco) the page title remains static "Kontakt" and does not use the page titles defined in the menu items. If I switch to the Gantry5 Hydrogen theme it works. (Caches emptied)
      Does something interfere with the $gantry->displayHead(); ?
    • Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by KE Communication.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Page title stuck on Gantry4

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Make sure you don't have a CDN active too - if you have turn it off and clear it's cache.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Page title stuck on Gantry4

• see above. Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• 1. you have an extension called "Meta Character Count" which is breaking most of your admin screens - you are using v1.5 and there seems to be an updated version 1.6 available. I disabled this plugin for now.

2. The issue is actually caused by "breezing forms" once I disabled that then the browser title is then correct - see screenshot.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: KE Communication

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Thanks for checking. Hmmm that's a problem for me because not using BreezingForms is a huge setback....
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You'll need to ask the developers of breezingforms why it does that.

Regards, Mark.

• I checked with the author of the component (i.e. their forum): The title of the form in the second language (here German) overwrites the page title. In English everything is fine and the workaround is to leave the form title field empty.

Strange...
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Strange indeed...

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds