Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Corroded pagination

• SOLVED Corroded pagination

Posted 6 years 2 months ago
    • In the basic template of Gantry4, pagination has too much space above and under is cut (as if it were corroded). See the attachment, I can not post a link, I work in a local sandbox.
      On the Cerulean template I had the same problem and I had solved it with this css overwrite:
      .component-content .pagination ulli a, .component-content .pagination ul li span {
      line-height: normal;
      }
      but it does not work here. What can I do? Thank you.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Corroded pagination

• What Template and Gantry version are you using now?

You should always post in the correct template forum wherever possible.

Does the demo exhibit the same behaviour?

Really we would need a link to your site too be able to advise and check your CSS.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Corroded pagination

• Gantry 4.1.34
      basic template gantry 4.1.34-template

As I say, I can not post a link, I am working in a local sandbox.
    • Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by mauro buffa.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok I check cerulean demo and there's nothing wrong with that - so unless I can see the issue I can't really help.

So, post a reply again when you have you site on the net for me to look at.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Ok Mark, now the site is online and here is the link: www.rideraddict.com/it/tutti-i-video (example of page with pagination).
      It is a gantry4-template. I confirm: some months ago, I had the same problem with Cerulean and you solved.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Use this code...
      .component-content .pagination ul li a, .component-content .pagination ul li span {
        line-height: normal ;
      }
      To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

NOTE: you have an error in your existing custom.scss file... see screenshot.

Regards, Mark.

• Thankyou for the error report in custom CSS. I corrected it and now the css you sent me (I already had it) works correctly (it was written in custom-css file immediately after the error....).
      Great, as always! Thank you.
      Can you add Solved, please?

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds