Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

[Closed] Error while rendering articletabs particle on all templates (Notio, .../..)

• [Closed] Error while rendering articletabs particle on all templates (Notio, .../..)

Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    • It's been a year since this error is unresolved:
      ARTICLETAB
      Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in ..../libraries/joomla/database/driver.php on line 1900
      Error while rendering articletabs particle.

To replace roksproket (Option = Tabs Layout) and replaced Mootools on joomla 4 by jQuery, no solution with gantry 5 !!!
      Pity ...

Have a good day
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: [Closed] Error while rendering articletabs particle on all templates (Notio, .../..)

• Re: [Closed] Error while rendering articletabs particle on all templates (Notio, .../..)

• Mark, I reissue this topic because I made commitments 1 year ago and I am relaunched on the particle articletabs on gantry 5 in replacement of roksproket.
      Also on your advice I can not write on contact us
      that's why I decided to relaunch a new post on gantry 5 ... / ...
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: [Closed] Error while rendering articletabs particle on all templates (Notio, .../..)

• You've lost me? What are you asking? The bug ticket is still outstanding I have no fix for that issue at present which is what I stated in the other topic?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.044 seconds