Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED How to revert to Gantry 4.1.35?

• SOLVED How to revert to Gantry 4.1.35?

Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    • I'm using Fracture as my website template and accidentally I updated to Gantry 4.1.36. My website broke. As to my best knowledge, Fracture template only works in v4.1.35. I'm trying to revert, but I don't know how. Can anyone help me, please?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED How to revert to Gantry 4.1.35?

• Fracture works fine with G4.1.36 but you have nto updated your Fracture template. You're currently using v1.5 and the current version is v1.15 - so yours is way out of date. So, backup and then update Fracture too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED How to revert to Gantry 4.1.35?

• Ok, I have purchased and installed the updated template. The website is up again, but is still broken. The message I received is this,

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; plgContentMe_Edocs has a deprecated constructor in /home4/miguel/public_html/plugins/content/me_edocs/me_edocs.php on line 17
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED How to revert to Gantry 4.1.35?

• Well that's coming from a third-party extension called "Edocs - Embed Documents" - so you need to ask the developer of that extension about that. The extension does seem incredibly old and there probably does not work on you current PHP/Joomla version.

Please note that I have turned off rokbooster as it was breaking your site. Rokbooster has to be tuned to your particular environment and extensions - this is not something we can do for you as part of this support forum. I encourage you to read the rokbooster documentation to learn how to add exclusions and change the many other settings in rokbooster. Once tuned rokbooster will speed up your site so it's worth the effort.

Also I changed global configuration error level to "none" (instead of "system default") for now to hide the error that you are getting.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: MiguelFF

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED How to revert to Gantry 4.1.35?

• Thank you so much MrT.

Time to create page: 0.048 seconds