Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Bootstrap Gantry CSS Conflict

• SOLVED Bootstrap Gantry CSS Conflict

Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    • I'm using Protean template for Joomla 3.9 and experiencing issues with CSS conflicts.
      What is the recommended method to resolve conflicts? I'm using Maximenu and the menu items look bad:
      voiceofhope-tlf.org

Any advice would be appreciated.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Bootstrap Gantry CSS Conflict

• Please post url, superuser ID and password in the secure tab of your reply and I will look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Bootstrap Gantry CSS Conflict

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Bootstrap Gantry CSS Conflict

• 1. I'm not convinced this is a Bootstrap issue. I even deleted the gantry Bootstrap files and it looked no different after. Gantry uses Bootstrap v2.3.2 (because that's all Joomla 3.9 uses) - I've no idea what version of Bootstrap that third-party menu requires but it's not loading it anyway and using very few of the Bootstrap classes either.

2. RT does not provide support for third-party products so I suggest that you ask the developer of that extension about this issue.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Bootstrap Gantry CSS Conflict

• Thank you for your help! I was able to get the issue resolved from the MaxiMenu software support. I really appreciate you taking the time to investigate!

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds