Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Navigation Hover Request

• SOLVED Navigation Hover Request

Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    • I've been hunting for hours now and not ever sure if I'm using the right search terms. At moondoganimation.com/ , you hover over the 'M', the side frame slides out revealing the navigation. Any ideas on how to duplicate this?

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Navigation Hover Request

• What template and what version of gantry are you using?

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

If you already have changed th emobile breakpoin tyou might be able to add a little jQuery to trigger that.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Navigation Hover Request

• Thank you for replying.

I'm researching now and haven't purchased a template yet. I'll probably select one that already has a side navigation like the one I'm referring to.

Can this be done with Gantry 5?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Navigation Hover Request

• It can be done but it will require custom JS to achieve.

You might also conside my sticky panels particle too. https://rockettheme.com/forum/free-particles/278632-stickypanel-particle-freebie-by-mrt

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Navigation Hover Request

• Thank you Mark.

Thank may be exactly what I can use. That is a great add-on.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds