Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED URL (link) color and hover color

• SOLVED URL (link) color and hover color

Posted 3 years 7 months ago
    • Hi
      Somehow I have messed up the color configuration related to url color and url hover color. Could you please indicate where i could configure these settings?
      URL for to my site is sandnes-sk.no

Best regards
      Arild
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED URL (link) color and hover color

• I am not really sure what you are referring to? There are many different link colors defined in various ways.

Please do a screenshot of your problem and annotate to make it clear where you mean.

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED URL (link) color and hover color

• Thank you very much. I will include necessarty log-in information

The screenshot is showing missing "url color" and missing "hover color"
      This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Arild Toft.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED URL (link) color and hover color

• The link color comes from the "accent color 1" (darkened or lightened a stop in the SCSS). For the particular outline that you are using for that page (right sidebar) you have overridden the "normal" accent color 1 to one specific for that outline (i.e. black)..

In general, I suggest that you define your color scheme on the style tab of the base outline and avoid using override on the styles tab of any other outline so that they all inherit the same settings. Normally you want your color scheme to be consistent across all the pages of your site, unless of course you have a specific requirement to make them different.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED URL (link) color and hover color

• Thank you very much for very good assitance and support. Problem solved :-)

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds