Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED php upgrade issue

• SOLVED php upgrade issue

Posted 3 years 5 months ago
    • I'm having an issue upgrading php version 7.2 to 7.4. I have attached a screenshot of error after update, wondering if this provides any ideas.

Thank you,
      Scott
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED php upgrade issue

• No idea without looking at your site. I suspect that might be a symptom rather than root cause.

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED php upgrade issue

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• 1. Gantry was not updated to latest version - so I updated it for you.

2. Your "contact Enhanced" third-party extension is not updated to latest version.

3. Your currently on PHP 7.2.33 - I'd need to see the site on PHP 7.4.x to diagnose the issue further.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: wildmorgan

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED php upgrade issue

• Hi Mark,

It must have been the gantry update. I don't know why I wasn't getting asked to update gantry, this is normally an automatic thing and I simply click on update, any ideas why joomla wasn't letting me know about the new version?

Thank you for looking into it, it is all good now.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Go to externsions manager > update > purge cache - find updates and this will clear joomla cache so that updates will be found.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds