Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Question about Mosaic and pictures

• TheMac
    • Jr. Rocketeer

SOLVED Question about Mosaic and pictures

Posted 3 years 2 months ago
    • Just a quick one, ive tried searching but couldnt locate an answer. Maybe it was a poor search term.

But im trying to setup a Mosaic on a site as a sort of related course / item / whatever thing under the content. I set an image to use and it is using its native size. It is not trying to resize it at all. So I have a look and on the demo page it apparently is like 267 wide by 213 tall, so I manually change the image sizes upload and use these, now when I hover over then the highlighted area is much wider than the image.

I am using Gantry on Grav (I now have it on the live server) and am trying to put the mosaic partical in the mainbody under content.

Is there something I am missing (well clearly I am).

Regards,

Mac.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Question about Mosaic and pictures

• Please would you post your URL, admin id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Also, please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • TheMac
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• I am so sorry about the delay in my response. Shortly after I posted that question we had some very bad family news and I have been preoccupied with that.

I will look to get this sorted for you asap.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• ok, just post a reply when you can provide login details.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • TheMac
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Hi Mark,
      Again many thanks for reaching out. I think I figured out what was happening to me. Because of how many columns I had chosen the constraints were different and the resolution im working at skewed it somewhat. I changed this to 3 or even 4 columns and things worked out as they should have done.

However I do wonder if there is a way to Hide the Categories (Mosaic Navigation) and also perhaps place a
      <hr>
      under the particle title ?

Thank you ever so much.

Regards,

Mac.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Yes it can be done with custom CSS - but I need a link to your site and admin login to advise you of the exact details.

Regards, Mark.
    • TheMac
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Use this code...
      .g-mosaic .g-mosaic-header .g-mosaic-nav {
          display: none;
      }

.g-mosaic .g-mosaic-header {
          border-bottom: 2px solid #666666;
          padding-bottom: 1rem
      }
      To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • TheMac
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Thank you Mark :)

No Doubt I will end up having plenty more questions, but for this one all done and fixed thank you :)

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds