Welcome Guest! Login
2 items / $48.00 Checkout

SOLVED Myriad Features Slider particle, in Slideshow position, noshows in mobile

• SOLVED Myriad Features Slider particle, in Slideshow position, noshows in mobile

Posted 1 year 7 months ago
    • First of all, I'm so sorry if this is in the wrong place. It's been a long time since I needed help and there used to be theme-specific boards. If I missed something, please advise.

Using Myriad theme, working like a charm. Turned on the Features Slider particle, in Slideshow position, to specifically show a link with text.

See jaguarmoon.org , the "applications" blurb in blue.

Navigating to the site in mobile, this does not appear. I've poked at what I could think of but can't get it show. Please advise?

Many thanks,

John Casker
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Myriad Features Slider particle, in Slideshow position, noshows in mobile

• Yes,it is the wrong place and that's probably because you have no current subscriptions. Support in this forum does require a current subscription I'm afraid.

This is done deliberately because there is a lot less space on mobile to show the description field - but if you want to change it Use this code...
      #slideshow .g-owlcarousel .g-owlcarousel-content .g-owlcarousel-item-desc {
          display: block;
      }

To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Myriad Features Slider particle, in Slideshow position, noshows in mobile

• I appreciate responding even though I'm out of support contract currently; thanks very much!

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds