Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Joomla 4 reporting template overrides, none shown

• LMKWeb

SOLVED Joomla 4 reporting template overrides, none shown

Posted 1 year 5 months ago
    • My Joomla 4 installation is reporting that there are two overrides to check, but when I click the link through, the override files say "Up to Date." I'm using Helium 5.5.14 on Joomla 4.2.3. Running PHP 8.0.24. Is this a Gantry issue or Joomla bug?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Joomla 4 reporting template overrides, none shown

• Neither. We do have overrides and they are ok. So you just mark them as checked. If you can't Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • LMKWeb

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• The overrides were in your "atum" administrator template. I've marked them as checked so the message has now gone - but you actually need to check them because I don't know what those overrides are in that Joomla template (nothing to do with RT).

Regards, Mark
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • LMKWeb

• Thank you! That makes sense, clicking the "overrides" link takes you to the site templates rather than the admin templates, so it didn't occur to me to look there.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds