Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Fixed Header Atom

• SOLVED Fixed Header Atom

Posted 2 months 5 days ago
    • hello,

im not sure if i'm right here, but i have a problem with the fixed header atom. the atom adds css classes (pinned, not-pinned, ...) to the section, which should be fixed. in my template (rt_reiko) there is the headroom-min.js (v 10.3), which does the assigning of the classes.
      my problem is: after reload or at the first load of the site, the classes are not assigned. the will be assigned only with the first scrolling. after a little research i found the project-github and the solution (it was fixed in v 10.4 -> github.com/WickyNilliams/headroom.js/pull/356 ), but i dont know where i found the headroom-min.js in version 10.4 or how i can fix the problem on my own.
    • Last Edit: 2 months 5 days ago by SV Lausitz Forst e.V..
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: SOLVED Fixed Header Atom

• There are different classes defined on page load (you should be able to use these for whatever styling/effect needs to occur on page load) and different/additional classes are added when the first scroll occurs.

You can try replacing the JS for headroom inside of the template_name/js/ folder (take backups, etc) ensuring the file is of the same exact name and see if that resolves your issue... otherwise please describe your issue in more detail.
    • Last Edit: 2 months 5 days ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: SOLVED Fixed Header Atom

• sorry my english isnt the best, but i know that i have to overwrite the javascript file in the js-folder. my problem is, that i found the github of the project but there isnt a headroom-min.js. there is only the complete project with a couple of files

maybe someone can help me finding the headroom-min.js in version >=10.4 or to implement the big version (many files from github)
    • Last Edit: 2 months 5 days ago by SV Lausitz Forst e.V..
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• You can download the Headroom JS (latest ver) here:

wicky.nillia.ms/headroom.js/

right click the "Production" button and "Save link as..."

backup your current /template-name/js/headroom.min.js file and replace it with the new one you downloaded.

clear all caches, test
    • Last Edit: 2 months 5 days ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

• If you specifically want v 0.10.4 you can find that here

cdn.jstag.dev/headroom/0.10.4/headroom.min.js

... charge the ver number in the URL to access other versions
    • The following users have thanked you: SV Lausitz Forst e.V.

• Re: SOLVED Fixed Header Atom

• Matt, thank you very much.

problem is fixed!

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds