Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​true) is not com

• Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​true) is not com

Posted 8 years 9 months ago
    • Server Details (Linux/Windows, Hosting service, etc)LAMP, InMotionHosting.com
      PHP version5.4.41
      Platform (name and version)Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
      Template/Extension (name and version)Gantry / Castillo
      Link to the IssueSouthArk.edu

When I log into the website, front or back end, the following message displays in a yellow (caution) box at the top of the page.
      Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(true) is not compatible with Joomla 3.4.1 API, guessing style Id.

This began after upgrading my PHP to 5.4.

Screenshot below:

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by charleyhankins.
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​true) is not com

• Re: Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​true) is not com

• used to be. Now we are running Gantry 5 and Castillo. Are ther perhaps some remnants that need cleaning out?
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

Re: Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​true) is not com

• charleyhankins wrote:
      used to be. Now we are running Gantry 5 and Castillo. Are ther perhaps some remnants that need cleaning out?

Screenshot says it all ;)

• Re: Gantry 5: Object returned by JApplicationSite::getTemplate(​true) is not com

• I am so glad you replied with that image. Apparently, we had a DNS issue and the new site was not displaying for you!

We have corrected the issue now, and you should be seeing the new site which is built on Gantry5 and Castillo.

I will put login credentials in the secure section so that you may see the error message.

Thank you so much for responding!

CH
    • DanG
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Custom work done

• charleyhankins wrote:
      I am so glad you replied with that image. Apparently, we had a DNS issue and the new site was not displaying for you!

We have corrected the issue now, and you should be seeing the new site which is built on Gantry5 and Castillo.

I will put login credentials in the secure section so that you may see the error message.

Thank you so much for responding!

CH

Hmm...I tried Template Manager -> Callisto-Home -> Styles | Settings | Layout | Assignments all 4 tabs and no errors. Where should I be looking?

• This image is hidden for guests.

After loggin in to the front end, you should see the error at the top of the site.

• Any luck?

• I have a website training session tomorrow. I really don't want my students seeing that big yellow ribbon displaying an error while learning to edit their new college website. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks,
      Charley

• It appears to be associated with the Callisto template. I changed the template to Audacity and the error went away.

Is it failing to retrieve the template id?

CH

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds