Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Applying changes on Default Outline to Home?

• SOLVED Applying changes on Default Outline to Home?

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • It whas good to see the Layout tab disappear on Base Outline. It makes it a bit less confusing :-)

When I make a change to my Default Outline Layout it doesn't change anything on my Home Outline. I have tried to load the Default Outline on Home, but nothing happens. Only if i uncheck 'Keep the current…' something happens, but then alle my customisations disappear. Am I doing something wrong?

It was a bit easier in G4, where you could just check an uncheck, what should change.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Applying changes on Default Outline to Home?

• Changing the layout on one outline has no bearing on another - they are independent of each other. In the future we will be reintroducing the base outline layout and this will provide a mechanism for changing/sharing layout contents - but right now they are independant.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED Applying changes on Default Outline to Home?

• Thanx for the reply. Will be looking forward to that change. Right now I almost don't dare creating outlines before I'm absolutely sure, that the Default absolutely finished.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds