Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Only first 3 menu items showing in main menu

• SOLVED Only first 3 menu items showing in main menu

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • Hello,

I use the theme Callisto (gantry 5.1.3) on the most recent Joomla version (3.4.4). Since the most recent Gantry update, only the first 3 items in the main menu are displayed. When I drag and drop another menu item to the first 3 items, that item becomes displayed but the number 4 item dissappears in normal view as well as in mobile view. The menu items aren't visible in the code either. Does anybody have a solution for this?

EDIT: Within minutes I got a response from Rockettheme that solved the issue for me:

Hi there,

thank you for your email.

This issue has been fixed meanwhile in the latest Gantry CI build, you can download it here: gantry.org/downloads#ci-builds

Just install the first file called: joomla-pkg_gantry5_develop.zip

Regards,

RocketTheme Support
      RocketTheme, LLC
      www.rockettheme.com
      This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
    • Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by E. van Berkel.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Only first 3 menu items showing in main menu

Posted 8 years 7 months ago
    • Yes, this have been fixed in the latest CI Build. http://gantry.org/downloads#ci-builds

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds