Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

add Code Favicon Generator

• add Code Favicon Generator

Posted 8 years 6 months ago
    • Hello, I've created my favicon on realfavicongenerator.net/ and tutorial tell me to add this code between tag <head>....</head> :

<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="57x57" href="/apple-touch-icon-57x57.png">
      <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="60x60" href="/apple-touch-icon-60x60.png">
      <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="72x72" href="/apple-touch-icon-72x72.png">
      <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="76x76" href="/apple-touch-icon-76x76.png">
      <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="114x114" href="/apple-touch-icon-114x114.png">
      <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="120x120" href="/apple-touch-icon-120x120.png">
      <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="144x144" href="/apple-touch-icon-144x144.png">
      <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="152x152" href="/apple-touch-icon-152x152.png">
      <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="180x180" href="/apple-touch-icon-180x180.png">
      <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon-32x32.png" sizes="32x32">
      <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon-194x194.png" sizes="194x194">
      <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon-96x96.png" sizes="96x96">
      <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/android-chrome-192x192.png" sizes="192x192">
      <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon-16x16.png" sizes="16x16">
      <link rel="manifest" href="/manifest.json">
      <meta name="msapplication-TileColor" content="#faa61a">
      <meta name="msapplication-TileImage" content="/mstile-144x144.png">
      <meta name="theme-color" content="#faa61a">

I use Requiem with Gantry 5, how can I add this part without loosing it during the upgrade of Gantry, requiem or Joomla?

Thank you!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: add Code Favicon Generator

• copy /media/gantry5/engines/nucleus/twig/partials/page_head.html.twig

to /templates/rt_hydrogen/custom/engine/twig/partials/page_head.html.twig

And edit that file.

Or alternately(easier) use an extension that can add that code into the head tag dynamically - I use this one http://extensions.joomla.org/extension/headtag but there are several others too.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Alessandro Bignamini

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: add Code Favicon Generator

• I've tried the first solution, the cleaner one.
      I've modified the file as here:
      {% extends "@nucleus/page_head.html.twig" %}

{% block head_title -%}

{%- endblock %}

{% block head_application -%}
          <jdoc:include type="head" />
      {%- endblock %}

{% block head_platform -%}
          {{ parent() }}
          {% if joomla %}
              <link rel="stylesheet" href="{{ url('gantry-assets://css/bootstrap-gantry.css') }}" type="text/css" />
              <link rel="stylesheet" href="{{ url('gantry-engine://css-compiled/joomla.css') }}" type="text/css" />
              {% if gantry.page.direction == 'rtl' %}
              <link rel="stylesheet" href="{{ url('media/jui/css/bootstrap-rtl.css') }}" type="text/css" />
      		<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="57x57" href="/apple-touch-icon-57x57.png">
      		<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="60x60" href="/apple-touch-icon-60x60.png">
      		<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="72x72" href="/apple-touch-icon-72x72.png">
      		<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="76x76" href="/apple-touch-icon-76x76.png">
      		<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="114x114" href="/apple-touch-icon-114x114.png">
      		<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="120x120" href="/apple-touch-icon-120x120.png">
      		<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="144x144" href="/apple-touch-icon-144x144.png">
      		<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="152x152" href="/apple-touch-icon-152x152.png">
      		<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="180x180" href="/apple-touch-icon-180x180.png">
      		<link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon-32x32.png" sizes="32x32">
      		<link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon-194x194.png" sizes="194x194">
      		<link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon-96x96.png" sizes="96x96">
      		<link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/android-chrome-192x192.png" sizes="192x192">
      		<link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon-16x16.png" sizes="16x16">
      		<link rel="manifest" href="/manifest.json">
      		<meta name="msapplication-TileColor" content="#faa61a">
      		<meta name="msapplication-TileImage" content="/mstile-144x144.png">
      		<meta name="theme-color" content="#faa61a">
      	{% endif %}
              <link rel="stylesheet" href="{{ url('media/jui/css/icomoon.css') }}" type="text/css" />
          {% endif %}
          {% if gantry.debug %}
              <link rel="stylesheet" href="{{ url('media/cms/css/debug.css') }}" type="text/css" />
          {% endif %}
      {%- endblock %}

{% block head -%}
          {{ parent() }}
      {%- endblock %}

I've insert it in /templates/rt_requiem/custom/engine/twig/partials/page_head.html.twig but i don't see it in the code of wwoof.rockmelt.it/

Where's the mistake?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I just tested this locally and it worked fine... Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Also, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• You're getting a fatal error on the compiler because you php memory_limit is not big enough - please increase this from 52M to at least 128M.

Regards, Mark.

• Changed
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok your twig file was wrong:

1. You had overwritten one endif block
      2. All the indentation was incorrect - indentation has meaning in a twig file so it's vital that you have it correct.

I have now corrected the file and it is working.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Alessandro Bignamini

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds