Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Pb with picture deletion - G5 image picker

• Pb with picture deletion - G5 image picker

Posted 8 years 4 months ago
    • Hi all

I work with Kraken template 1.0.1 and Gantry 5.2.2 (from Rocket launcher Kraken 1.0.0 test site)

was OK before Gantry update but now i cannot delete new pictures from Gantry image picker

I just have this blank line with a cross

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

also from pictures of rocket launcher (CHMOD 644) I don't have the trash icon even if i change CHMOD to 755 ?

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

an idea

thanks

Bertrand
    • www.en-toutes-lettres.fr
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Pb with picture deletion - G5 image picker

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Pb with picture deletion - G5 image picker

• Re: Pb with picture deletion - G5 image picker

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Pb with picture deletion - G5 image picker

• Ok so:

1. You can only delete images that you yourself uploaded (they're the only ones that will show the trash can) because what you are actually doing when you upload images of the same name as template images is creating an override and leaving the template images intact.
      2. Your delete of the image is failing as it appears that your hosting environment does not support the "DELETE" method. So you should ask you hosting company to change this. In the mean time we are going to see if we can change this to a "POST" instead and thereby avoid the issue. For more info on the DELETE method http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc2616/rfc2616-sec9.html#sec9.7 .

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds