Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Where is <body> section

• Where is <body> section

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • Hi,

Although it's a bit of a learning curve, I think the new Gantry5 is really spectacular. Anyway I want to add some code for "addthis" into the <body> section and I can't find it in the file system. If I am correct, it is no longer there, you must now use body attributes in Global Page Setting. The code I am trying to add is:

<!-- Go to www.addthis.com/dashboard to customize your tools -->
      <script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=

When I put it in "After <body>" and hit Save Page Settings, it says it is saved, but when I leave the Global Page Settings and come back there is nothing there. Is it being stripped out or have I saved it 3 times. Is it possible just to manually insert it in the <body> section somehow.

Thank you
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Where is <body> section

Posted 8 years 3 months ago
    • You doing it in the correct place.. remove the comment and try again... If still no good Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds