Can't assign template to menu not work

• Can't assign template to menu not work

Posted 7 years 11 months ago
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Can't assign template to menu not work

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Please give a specific example.

Normally this is caused by either an SEO extension or another third-party extension.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Can't assign template to menu not work

• ok thanks, no particular extension for SEO but the site is pretty much focused on fabrik still the problem should be otherwise because of another site using increasingly fabrik everything works perfectly enclose the credentials you need to do the logging in frontend the template default is blue but for example here should be green prismafattureonline.prismadigitale.it/it...ivi/lista-preventivi but remains blue as if I turn url rewriting changes to green
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• This is caused by Advanced Module Manager from RegularLabs. Once I disabled that then the correct outline is used.

I left it disabled so that you can see for yourself.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Thank you very much, however, is the third time that the gantry goes into conflict with the regular labs extensions (ex nonumber) I'm sorry and I am concerned because I always use these extensions for my projects especially advancedmodule and the gantry is my favorite framework. In this project I can not use the extension. I will ask the developer of the extension if there is a solution because they can not be used together gantry and advancedmodule for other projects is a big problem would force me to use other frameworks for the template ....

• however, the problem remains strange as another project also focused on fabrik I can use advancedmodule no problem and outline work perfectly, except that in this other project I keep the gantry locked version to 5.1.5 because if I try to update no longer loads the bootstrap, and for now I have not yet found a way to solve this problem (unless you do not manually add the css files that are no longer loaded, ie bootstrap, iconmoon and perhaps others, but I do not like as a solution)
      arpa.prismadigitale.it
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• RT doesn't provide support for third-party products. So you do need to ask the developer for assistance. If they can identify where the issue is though and that requires a Gantry 5 change we would be ameniable to that as we have done this for the Nonumber (now regularlabs) products in the past.

With the latest version of Gantry 5 there is an atom called "javascript frameworks" that you can add to the atom section on the base outline page settings. In that you can tell Gantry 5 to load jQuery, Mootools, bootstrap etc. You really should update from that very old version of Gantry 5 as there have been lots of bug fixes and improvements since that release. Also, ensure that the Gantry 5 template you are using is updated to the latest release too.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds