Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Home page was failure when i am connected

• Home page was failure when i am connected

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • Hello, display and assignment works perfectly until I log in as a user.
      Indeed once connected I only assigned to the default page. This poses a serious problem for navigation.
      This problem concerns two of my sites and react differently One shows a portion of the home page the other displays the default page without any content.
      My parmétrage on these site is:
      php 7.0.6
      gantry 5.3.1
      Joomla 3.51 and 3.6.0

I performed tests on the default templates for Joomla and everything goes very well. I used Cade Hydrogen and there the trouble begins.

The only way around the error is redigiger home page with this URL
      www.bagaud.com/index.php?option=com_gant...om&lang=*&Itemid=101

Can you quikly submit to me a answer. Thank Charles.
    • les grands hommes ont les pieds sur terre et la tête dans les nuages
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Home page was failure when i am connected

• Have you made custom changes to your Joomla ACL or otherwise setup User Groups or Permissions?

Can you post a user account (in the Secure tab if you'd like) that we can login with to see the behavior?

What other 3rd party extensions have you installed? If you disable all Non-RocketTheme extensions, does the issue clear?
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:
  • Re: Home page was failure when i am connected

• Indeed I performed tests on extensions and found out that the manager of the module nonumber problematic. Verily I also need this module because I have the license. How to do?
    • les grands hommes ont les pieds sur terre et la tête dans les nuages
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Home page was failure when i am connected

• We do not guarantee functionality with 3rd party extensions or components. Much of the same advanced Module assingment that NoNumber's AMM does Gantry 5 can do via Outlines.

Unfortunately many of NoNumber's AMM features do conflict with Gantry... there's several posts on the boards about it... some things work, others do not.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds