Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Particle to display a Logo ontop a slider?

• Beginner
    • Rocketeer

Particle to display a Logo ontop a slider?

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • Dear all,

I would like to have a particle to display a logo ontop a slider in case the particle is published within the same position as the slider.

Unfortunately I have no idea how I can create the particle.

I think we need a imagepicker (for the logo), two text fields to enter the padding (offset in relation to the slider e.g. -15 -10 0 0px), a dropdown list (if possible) for the position e.g. left/top, left/bottom, right..., and one text field to enter the Z-index.

This is only an idea, but how to create the script behind the particle?

Have anyone created a particle like this?

Regards,
      Daniel
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Particle to display a Logo ontop a slider?

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • Creating custom Particles would be beyond the scope of support here. If you know HTML though it's relatively easy compared to any other system you may have worked with... Particles are made up of 2 files written in very simple language... YAML and TWIG... there's lots of documentation on creating particles on docs.gantry.org

If you want to mock up a page with a slider and a Particle in the same section I can probably help you get it positioned properly... but writing the Particle would be beyond scope.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds