Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Gantry -- lightbox configs not saveing - just hang

• niite

Gantry -- lightbox configs not saveing - just hang

Posted 7 years 9 months ago
    • I have latest version of gantry installed -- but unable to make configuration changes. Only the pop-up lightbox configs - they hang. Any other config saves.

My server meetins reqs -- have joomla 3.6, have lastest php, curlssl and mbstring enabled.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Gantry -- lightbox configs not saveing - just hang

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and i'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • niite

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• That site is use a non-RT template and non-RT particles. So, in the first instance I suggest that you contact the developer of that template/particles for assistance. If they believe that the issue lies with Gantry 5 then please ask them to provide details of why they think that is the base and I can look again.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds