Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Images in Price List Particle

• Images in Price List Particle

Posted 4 years 8 months ago
    • I searched and did not find a similar topic (but my search fu has always been weak), it would be awesome to have an option to add images to a Pricing Table particle items. I know, the default design isn't necessarily for "physical products"... but its a nifty particle for simple layouts of items. ( www.chariotswheels.com/the-incense-pages.html ) I know there are similar particles that do offer image placement, but they don't have the same price/period options.

THANKS!
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Re: Images in Price List Particle

• Re: Images in Price List Particle

• Well, it's not a "problem". There is no option in the particle itself to add an image.

I realized, after I posted, this might have been more appropriate in "Requests".

All I'm suggesting is that, like the Block Content particle, it would be nice to be able to add an image in the Pricing Table particle items (and an option to display on the top or bottom would be extra awesome).

Again, its NOT a problem; nothing is "broken". I could "add" an image to the description field, maybe.. but that's not what I'm suggesting. Have it be an option in the item to display an image like Block Content Particle.

Pricing Table

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

Block Content

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

• That'd be great. I'm not afraid to poke around under the hood, though a little direction would be helpful. I've transplated a couple particles, but never really done any native work in this area. My heyday was ASP and ASP.Net, so a lot of this stuff is new to me but I learn fast.

• Damn, that was too easy.

Now, I just gotta figure out how to get ROkGallery in there instead of just an image picker.
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds