Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

283590 Continue

• Re: 283590 Continue

Posted 4 years 2 weeks ago
    • with php 5.3 everything was ok, I have upgraded to 7.4 and have this message as I mentioned at the topic 283590... your colleague said that I have to downgrade to 7.3... now we have this shit... index.html displays normally, but index.php show only Error text and I can't find from which place it show it
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: 283590 Continue

• We do not yet support PHP 7.4. - PHP 7.3.x is absolutely fine PROVIDED that you updated all RT products FIRST before you updated PHP version. So, as you can't provided me with an FTP account that allows me to see the files, then I suggest that you downgrade PH versin back to 5.3, then check and do all the required updated and then move back to PHP 7.3.x.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: 283590 Continue

• I gave you root access in the previous post, check please again
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: 283590 Continue

• It's exactly the same as my last screenshot of root level access - it does not work.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds