Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

How To Save My Menus in Gantry 5.5

• How To Save My Menus in Gantry 5.5

Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    • I was directed to the announcement about Gantry 5.5 upgrades and step 4 advised going to the Gantry 5 Menu Editor to save each of my menus.

I honestly don't know where that is or how to do that.

I use one of two templates: Fluent and Ambrosia. I may still have a few sites on Stratos, but they're inactive. I don't think any of these are "RT" templates, so I think I'm okay there.

The only reference to a Menu Editor is the Menu item in the Particles tab - and I don't see how to save menu items there unless it's just a matter of disable - save - re-enable - save.

Can someone explain?

Thank you,
      Ernie
    • Ernie
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: How To Save My Menus in Gantry 5.5

Posted 2 years 5 months ago
    • We have not yet released theme updates for any RT templates (which includes fluent and ambrosia) - so you should not have updated to g5.5 yet as your themes are not compatible yet - this is what the announcement states.

Nevertheless, to answer your question you go to gantry 5 admin and press the MENU button top right, the choose you menus from the drop down and press the SAVE button.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds