Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

FEATURE REQUEST: Add random display to testimonial particle

• FEATURE REQUEST: Add random display to testimonial particle

Posted 1 year 4 months ago
    • I don't know if gantry particles are open for requests, but I'd LOVE it if the testimonial particle could display RANDOM instead of only in order. I spent hours moving all my testimonials into this module (thrilled something was built into the template for this and I wouldn't have to use a third party addon) only to find they only appeared in order every time so people keep seeing the same quote first over and over.

I can't bear to move them all again so keeping fingers crossed this might be a functionality that shows up one day... Thank you!

I resisted Gantry 5 for years and now that I made the leap after a short learning curve I'm loving it.
    • Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Amy Vansant.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: FEATURE REQUEST: Add random display to testimonial particle

Posted 1 year 4 months ago
    • The "random" option would really have to be added as an option to Gantry 5 core before a particle in a template could use it. So, you feature request should be raised on the gantry 5 opensouce project on GitHub.

I have to say also that's it's very unlikely to be actioned any time soon due to the limited resources of the Gantry 5 project team.

https://github.com/gantry/gantry5/issues

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds