Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

404 Error Page Not Found

• khicks
    • Rocketeer

404 Error Page Not Found

Posted 10 months 3 days ago
    • It appears the standard 404 Error Page is not showing the standard 404 page but I'm not sure. Currently it shows "Not Found
      The requested document was not found on this server."

How can I have page be directed to a custom 404 page in Interstellar 1.5.0?
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Re: 404 Error Page Not Found

Posted 10 months 14 hours ago
    • Hello,

I'd be happy to assist you in setting up a custom 404 page for your Interstellar template. However, to better assist you, I will need access to your website. If you could provide the URL of your website as well as admin access, that would be very helpful.

For security purposes, please do not share your login credentials in this thread. Instead, I recommend using the "Secure Tab" in our forum to provide these details.

Once I have access, I will be able to guide you more specifically on how to create and set up a custom 404 page.

Thank you,
    • karolorzel.com
    • khicks
    • Rocketeer

Posted 9 months 4 weeks ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to Karol Orzeł, moderators and administrators
    • khicks
    • Rocketeer

Posted 9 months 4 weeks ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to khicks, moderators and administrators
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Posted 9 months 3 weeks ago
    • Hello,
      Apologies for a delay. Clearly something is wrong with your website. The main question is, do you have error.php in the root directory of your template? Seems that file is missing somehow?
    • karolorzel.com
    • khicks
    • Rocketeer

Posted 9 months 3 weeks ago
    • This message contains only secure information that is visible to Karol Orzeł, moderators and administrators
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Posted 9 months 2 weeks ago
    • Can you please try one last thing? Can you set default template to protostar or beez and check if the problem still exists? If yes, then it's a server configuration problem, not template issue.
    • karolorzel.com
    • khicks
    • Rocketeer

• Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

• Hello,

No problem at all. To set the default template in Joomla, please follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Joomla admin dashboard.
      2. From the top menu, select Extensions -> Templates -> Styles.
      3. You will see a list of your installed templates. The one with a star in the Default column is your current default template.
      4. To change the default template, find the template you want to set as default (for example, "Protostar" or "Beez3"). Click the star in the Default column next to it.
      5. The star should now appear next to the template you selected, indicating it is now set as the default.

That's it. Your site should now use the selected template as its default. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
      RocketTheme Support
    • karolorzel.com
    • khicks
    • Rocketeer

• Don't go far . . . I'm doing it right now!

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds