Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Menus: linking images to content

• Nick

Menus: linking images to content

Posted 18 years 1 month ago
    • Hi

Is it possible to place images in menus, so that when a user clicks on the image it goes to content / URL or wherever? I'm using the Aphelion template.

Regards
      Nick
    • damo
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: Menus: linking images to content

• i think i know what you mean. you coud just put images in a module position and link that image to wherever you want ...
    • www.c3p0.se - sweden
    • Stew Thompson
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • School Teacher

• Nick wrote:
      Hi

Is it possible to place images in menus, so that when a user clicks on the image it goes to content / URL or wherever? I'm using the Aphelion template.

Regards
      Nick

Unclear of what you are asking as well. Do you want a image and text. If so, when creating a menu item you can assign it a image.
    • Last Edit: 18 years 1 month ago by .
    • www.bentonhighschool.com/
    • Nick

• Thanks for these replies. I think I can see what you are saying I should do. It's probably so easy that you're wondering why I couldn't see it ;) Actually, it's quite a paradigm shift understanding how the whole CMS idea works, but I think I'm getting there. It's like learning to ride a bike - once you see it, it's very easy!

Sorry for taking such a long time to read this message - where I live, our telecommunications provider seems bent on making it as difficult as possible for people to connect to the internet!

Thanks again!

Regards
      Nick
    • Nick

• Stewart Thompson wrote:
      Nick wrote:
      Hi

Is it possible to place images in menus, so that when a user clicks on the image it goes to content / URL or wherever?  I'm using the Aphelion template.

Regards
      Nick

Unclear of what you are asking as well. Do you want a image and test.  If so, when creating a menu item you can assign it a image.

Sorry about being unclear ... I'm new to these forums.

No, I want images only with no text. I want the images arranged in a vertical menu. When the user mouses over the image, the pointer indicates a hyperlink and the user can click on the actual image to go to the link.

Nick

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds