• i lower the php version to 7.1.20, but the problem still exists
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED why rt-hidden class??

Posted 5 years 8 months ago
    • Try going much lower then... php 5.6.x

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: SOLVED why rt-hidden class??

• php version 5.6.37: problem exists :(
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Well it's working fine for me? did you clear your browser cache?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• yes. which browser do you use? in IE it works fine, with the firefox it doesnt work.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I use Firefox and it's fine for me.

Regards, Mark.

• with php 5.6.37 and php 7.1.x? But not with php 7.2?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• We're going around in circles. You said you changed to php 5.6.x, I confirmed this and then checked in firefox with load transition on and it works fine. The transition works and the page displays.

I repeat, clear your browser cache in firefox and try this yourself on PHP 5.6.x.

Regards, Mark.

• i tried all what you have said, but it still doesnt work for me and also for another person, who i am asked to check it
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• I was looking on the other pages rather than the one you specifically mentioned - sorry about that.

On that particular page the issue is caused by Phocamaps third-party extension - it's JS seems to be interfering with the JS associated with the load transition. Obviously there's not much I can do about that - RT does not support third-party products.

So do you have any other pages where this issue occurs that are not "phocamaps" type of menu item ?

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds