Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Greetings

• Greetings

Posted 17 years 11 months ago
    • Being the latest member, for the moment, just wanted to say... 'Hi :D '.

Love the templates that are created here, my personal favorite, at the moment, is Technopia. Took me a little bit to figure out the menu, as well as the various module positions, but what an awesome template! Thank you for all the hard work :) . I'm sure I'll have some questions about it as I continue setting things up, I'll do that in the appropriate forum though (of course).

I've been debating whether or not to join the Template Club for about a week or so, and finally broke down and happily did so. Just had to have Technopia :D , although the latest template was/is very tempting ;) .

Now all I have to do for my company site is create some replacement images, as well as get some basic content on it. Then I would be willing to show it off and get some comments and criticism on the work in progress.

As a side note, being a Opera user (currently using Opera 9 Beta) and don't know if this has been brought up before or not, but much of the forum is center aligned (topic titles, post contents, etc.) when viewed in Opera (either 9 Beta or 8.5) where as in Firefox it is not. Couldn't say about IE, since I try not to use it all :P , but I'm sure the viewing result is the same as FF.

Anyway,
      Thanks for all the great work done here! I'm looking forward to being a part of the community as well as future templates :D .

Keith
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Greetings

• Welcome aboard keith! If you have a question, make sure you search the forum first, most likely someone else has already been through it. Cheers!
  • Re: Greetings

• Thanks for the 'Welcome' :) . I'll be sure to search first, have already been making lots of use of the ever-powerful Search! ;D .

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds