Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

How to modify Rokgallery in cerulean template?

• How to modify Rokgallery in cerulean template?

Posted 11 years 1 month ago
    • Hello,

It is my first time using a RocketTheme-Template. So far I have only one cuestion.
      How can I modify the Rokgallery (backgroundimage in home) in cerulean template? Is it a module?

I need to change slides automatically and transition time.
      I observed, that, when I try to change the order of the slides (rokgallery>Gallery>chose the gallery>Ordering>Apply>Save), the change is not saved after saving.

How can I use in other pages a background image in the header (but without, description, arrows and less hight), in ther words subsitute the black background with an image.?

Thank you!,
      scharfet
    • Last Edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Johann Scharfetter.
  • Re: How to modify Rokgallery in cerulean template?

• Any hint?

• Hi,
      I am new to Joomla and I have downloaded Cerulean recently.

The RokGallery in the FrontPage is a Module. Its name would be like FP-RokGallery. You can edit the settings of the slideshow and also select the gallery to display. There are many other options. I think there is one option to select the BG image.

There is one more module called RokGallery which refers to the module coming from one of the Menu Items.

Experts, pls advice on this.

Regards,
      Subash
    • HeliFly
    • Rocketeer

Re: How to modify Rokgallery in cerulean template?

• Johann,

The default image for subsequent pages is set in the Template Manager, under Style - Header Image.

I found that Chrome would often not work with RokGallery due to Java errors. IE seemed to work better and was able to save changes etc. However, controls for timing etc of the slideshow are set withing the RokGallery Module that you need to create and assign to the slideshow position.

I find getting their demo site working on a sub domain and then looking at how they made it work to be invaluable as documentation of all the features can be somewhat sparce.

Regards

Posted 11 years 3 days ago
    • So in Cerulean, do you set the position as Slideshow?

Posted 10 years 10 months ago
    • AskMags

Posted 5 years 11 months ago
    • Not only late, but 404 page error!

I'm using Cerulean Theme in WordPress and RokGallery settings are not allowing changes.

By the looks of this thread, RocketTheme Support isn't so great, but I'll try anyway -

WOULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ON THIS THREAD?

Tell people how they can change the images (gallery) in the slider and why RokGallery doesn't like to allow any changes!
    • Damir
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Developer

Posted 5 years 10 months ago
    • AskMags wrote:
      Not only late, but 404 page error!

I'm using Cerulean Theme in WordPress and RokGallery settings are not allowing changes.

By the looks of this thread, RocketTheme Support isn't so great, but I'll try anyway -

WOULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ON THIS THREAD?

Tell people how they can change the images (gallery) in the slider and why RokGallery doesn't like to allow any changes!

Its a 4 years old thread do you need help with this? Please open a new thread!
    • Available for CUSTOM WORK with Joomla, WordPress and Grav Templates and Gantry Framework!

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds