Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Modules without Class Suffix field

Modules without Class Suffix field

Posted 18 years 2 months ago
    • How can can all those modules without Class Suffix input field be personalised with parameters like "-menu", "-color" etc.? Or maybe the question should be can they be personalised?
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

Re: Modules without Class Suffix field

• you would have to add the appropriate 'personalization' in the css, but nothing stops you from doing that
      STEFANO SPANO wrote:
      How can can all those modules without Class Suffix input field be personalised with parameters like "-menu", "-color" etc.? Or maybe the question should be can they be personalised?

• ok thanks ....
      what about some detail? Let's consider PhpShop. All modules dont have Module Class Suffix setting field. How can I give LatestProducts, i.e., -color parameter with Digimania template? Is it in the CSS that I have to operate?
      Thanks again
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• just click on the module in question, eg LatestProducts, and put "-color" in the module class suffix. That will colorize it. I thought you meant create your own 'new' suffixes.

• Andy Miller wrote:
      just click on the module in question, eg LatestProducts, and put "-color" in the module class suffix.  That will colorize it.  I thought you meant create your own 'new' suffixes.

Well that's the problem: LatestProducts as all PhpShop modules daesnt have a Module Class Suffix field where I can put "-color" etc.
      Best Regards
      Stefano
    • Andy Miller
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Kahuna

• Opps, i'm afraid you'll have to contact the phpshop dev guys on that one.
      STEFANO SPANO wrote:
      Andy Miller wrote:
      just click on the module in question, eg LatestProducts, and put "-color" in the module class suffix. That will colorize it. I thought you meant create your own 'new' suffixes.

Well that's the problem: LatestProducts as all PhpShop modules daesnt have a Module Class Suffix field where I can put "-color" etc.
      Best Regards
      Stefano

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds