Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Video didnt appear on FP module

• Re: Video didnt appear on FP module

Posted 5 years 6 months ago
    • This is exactly what i used. but it didn’t filled up the width.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Video didnt appear on FP module

• So where is this module then because I don’t see any video or any video code in the original module you mentioned? Also you can add “nomarginall nopaddingall” module class suffix to the module.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Video didnt appear on FP module

• the code is there. See the image below

did i paste it wrongly?
    • Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by essentialdesign.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Video didnt appear on FP module

• It's there now and working the youtube container is filling the module and is bhaving responsively. You actual video itself is not filling the youtube container (but all of this is controlled in youtube) there is nothing you can do from your site to control the contents of the youtube container because it's inside and iframe (that comes from youtube).

I've also just realised that your subscription has expired. Support does require a subscription so If you need more help you should renew your subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds