Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Centering a Rok Nav Menu

• raniko
    • Rocketeer

Centering a Rok Nav Menu

Posted 5 years 4 months ago
    • Hi - I am using the Aurora template and looking to add a menu as a footer. However, I want the footer to be horizontal (which I was able to do) but now also centered, which I am having difficulty with. Whats the simplest way to get this done? Many thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Centering a Rok Nav Menu

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Did you add "center" block variation to the menu?

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • raniko
    • Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to raniko, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Use this code...
      #g-container-footer .nav-tabs > li, #g-container-footer .nav-pills > li {
          display: inline-block;
          float: none;
      }

To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds