Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Module Class Suffix - article

• Module Class Suffix - article

Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    • When I add module to an article where I write some variations into Module Class Suffix that wont work, also if I write code for some variations inside article, that wont work also.

In ganry 4 there where no problem with Module Class Suffix, you can use it inside articles without problem, but you cant them now I think. I just wanted to put some block variations inside article.
    • www.isstrani.si/
    • Matt
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • messin' with stuff

Re: Module Class Suffix - article

Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    • Gantry 4 Joomla Module Class Suffixes (or Classes) are not the same thing as Gantry 5 Block Variations. Gantry 5 Block Variations only target/render on Particles or standard Gantry Grid code like here: docs.gantry.org/gantry5/advanced/responsive-content

With that, all content (both Articles and Modules) get rendered through a Gantry Particle of some kind. So wherever your Module is rendering, go to that Particle in the Layout Manager and adjust the Block Variation from the Particle that renders your Joomla Module.
    • Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Matt.
    • SEARCH the forum first! These boards are rich in knowledge and vast in topics. This includes searching just the 'Solved' forums, using Google, and using ChatGPT :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds