Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Requiem Animated Block text exceeds container

• MBrun
    • Rocketeer

SOLVED Requiem Animated Block text exceeds container

Posted 5 years 2 months ago
    • I purchased the Requiem template everal years ago and now an edit requires the Animated Block Particle to be in two column layout. The problem is, on a mouseover the text exceeds the container and looks bad. I haven't been able to find a quick CSS fix (my CSS skills are limited) and I am not currently subscribed so I can't download the most recent template update (I'm on 1.1.2 and the current version is 1.3).
      Does anyone have a CSS fix, or is there any way to get the version 1.3 update without paying for another subscription? I'm not even sure a template update will fix it. There is a mention in the release notes to "Animated Block particle single item on row exceeds container size" which may or may not be the same problem.
      The module showing the problem is on the homepage in 2 column display:
      www.kcontilaw.com

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Requiem Animated Block text exceeds container

• It's actually because your images are not wide enough so that they fill the container. They need to be at least 554px wide rather than the 430px they are currently.

Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • MBrun
    • Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Requiem Animated Block text exceeds container

• You are correct Mark! I hadn't thought of that. Thank you very much.

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds