Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Can you suggest a template?

• Can you suggest a template?

Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    • RocketTheme is great at design. I'm not. That's why I use your templates! So instead of me trying to pick one, I thought I'd ask for your help.

I'm creating a Joomla 3.9 site for a manufacturing facility liquidation company. When manufacturers close shop, they hire use to auction off their surplus inventory and production equipment. It's going to be a simple site: this is who we are, this is what we do, this is how to reach us.

I was thinking something industrial looking, maybe Denali. What do you all think?

Thanks,

Rob
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Can you suggest a template?

Posted 5 years 1 month ago
    • Really any of our templates can be used for that purpose. Denali is a good one because it's a more recent template using Gantry 5. If you are looking at putting the "auction" bit online then whatever template you choose you are going to need an extension for that part. "Calla", "Notio" and "Versla" would all be good choices too.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: djSoft, Robert Harris

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.049 seconds