Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Double menu

• Angelo

Double menu

Posted 5 years 3 weeks ago
    • Sorry my english - google translation -
      I bought GALATEA, I changed the menu, as in picture 1, but when I reduce the screen for mobile, come out 2 menus, picture 2.

How can I make the menu disappear with words and leave the one for mobile, when the screen becomes small?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Double menu

• Please post url, superuser ID and password in the secure tab of your reply and I will look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Angelo

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Angelo

• thanks, you already helped me with another account, I'm still grateful to you, but I'm working online on a hosting without a domain, to see the site has to modify its host file, can it do it? or should I put the site on my test space?
    • Angelo

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• In as much as I can understand you I believe I have made the corrections required by adding some custom.scss.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Angelo

• I apologize for my absence, can I move the css to the other site? can you tell me what they were?
    • Angelo

• maybe I solved with galatea_61.css is this okay?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• No it's not. You should never, ever change the contents of the css-compiled folder. The correct place for all custom CSS is a file called custom.scss.

To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Angelo

• Angelo

• thanks, so if I move custom.scss in the other site and then recompile, do you change everything?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Why would you change everything?

If it's the same template using the same type of outlines in the same way then copying the custom.scss should work.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds