Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

just purchased hadron now what do i do ?

• just purchased hadron now what do i do ?

Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    • just purchased hadron now what do i do ?
      what is the quickest way or easiest way someone without any tech knowledge can edit the content please ?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: just purchased hadron now what do i do ?

• Which package did you use? Rocketlauncher? (That gives you an exact replica of the demo). So now you just edit the content on the layout of the outlines.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: just purchased hadron now what do i do ?

• i downloaded rocketlauncher then nothing happened apart a list of files which mentioned extraction etc..i know nothing about zip files and extraction and was hoping it would be like shopify where the theme uploads and you just edit it as you wish

i really liked the theme i maybe should have guessed i needed experiance to get myself into a position to edit it

• MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• yeh think ive messed up .i dont have the knowledge to do that .tried reading the info but the lingo just wasnt understood.really did thinking i was getting a simple platform like shopify where i would be able to customise immediately .mmmm doh
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• It really is a simple platform to use to do the basics... but it's not an online wysiwyg drag and drop interface like shopify, you do need to understand the basics like how to unzip a file.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds