0 items Join Now

SOLVED Contact form improperly scaling

• SOLVED Contact form improperly scaling

Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    • - My website URL is: www.utahdatarecovery.com/data-recovery-services/
      - My wordpress version number is 5.2.1
      - My Rockettheme template version number is: v1.0.4 / rt_fluent
      - My Gantry version number is 5.4.28

My contact form fields aren't scaling properly and are cut off on all but two media sizes, the largest and the smallest. The sizing in the twig itself appears to be overruled by a scaling factor of 100% which I can't seem to adjust in the particle, nor in the section of the template, nor with any settings in the defaults or styles. I can use the browser inspector to eliminate the 100% scaling factor and then the fields resize properly. Is this something someone else has had?

Also, is there a decent guide for understanding and modifying the break points and defining the width of the content in the largest break point?
    • Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by IntersafeIT.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Contact form improperly scaling

Posted 4 years 10 months ago
    • It's your recaptcha cuasing this...

Use this code...
      .g-recaptcha > div {
          width: auto !important;
      }
      To create a custom CSS compatible with Gantry 5 please read this http://docs.gantry.org/gantry5/tutorials/adding-a-custom-style-sheet .

Remember to recompile CSS from base outline too.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: IntersafeIT

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.047 seconds