Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Cannot REPLY in Marketplace

• ionloop
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Cannot REPLY in Marketplace

Posted 4 years 9 months ago
    • I am unable to reply to any posts (especially mine) in Marketplace. I know I am suposed to "hover" over a comment in order for thr blue box to appear with "reply" in it. This does not work for me. We use Macs, and I 've trie dit with Safari and Chrome. No blue box pops up. Thie forum is useless to us if we cannot replay to the requests we are posting.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Cannot REPLY in Marketplace

• Only members with a "developer" subscription can reply in the marketplace forum.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: Reggie Simmons

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • ionloop
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Thanks Mark! This was making me crazy. I've been away from RT for a bit. Things have changed some. I htink the developer and marketplace are new additions to me. So then, if we are trying to "hire" or find someone to do custom work, we need to have a "developer" account? Am I reading that right?
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Not quite. It was designed so that those with a "developer" subscription (usually professionals) were the only ones that could reply to requests for PAID developer support. It's been that ways for many years. But, there is a way around this. When you make a post in the marketplace forum you should give as much details of your project, timescale, and budget... AND provide an email address that developers can contact you on to discuss further.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds