• shenk
    • Hero Rocketeer

Particle as menu item: Tag attribute doesn't work

Posted 4 years 5 months ago
    • This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

As above images show, in gantry's menu customizer, I set a particle as a menu item and set tag attribute for it. However, this attribute is nowhere to be found in front-end. I set this attribute for a regular menu item, it works, the <li> get a new attribue "asdf" with its value being "asdfasdf".
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Particle as menu item: Tag attribute doesn't work

• Please post url, superuser ID and password in the secure tab of your reply and I will look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • shenk
    • Hero Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to MrT, moderators and administrators
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• 1. Screenshots not present (broken links).
      2. I don't know which menu item you are talking about - none of the particles appear to have tag attributes set.
      3. You are using a third-party template - so you really should be asking for support from the developer of that template.
      4. Your subscription appears to have expired. Support does require a current subscription.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds