Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

PayPalMe link show error page

• soxa
    • Jr. Rocketeer

PayPalMe link show error page

Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    • In a Gantry customized module I put link for PayPalMe. After that I always get this error
      "We are sorry!
      Gantry 5 provides a custom error page for you to configure with either positions, particles or a combination of both, as well as styling."
      I must say that is just link toward my paypal account - No paypal buttons.
      When I put Paypal buttons and it works. But I don't want buttons
      I am using Flux template
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: PayPalMe link show error page

Posted 3 years 8 months ago
    • Please do not post extensions/template specific questions in the "General Discussion" forum. You should post in the extension forum or template forum as appropriate. Most of these forums are for members who have a current paid membership. Our priority is always to assist paying members.

Thank you for your understanding.

Your subscription for Flux appears to have expired - support does require a valid and current subscription.

Make sure that you are using latest version of the Flux template (v1.2.0) and Gantry 5 v5.4.34

Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

Regards, Mark.
    • The following users have thanked you: soxa

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.039 seconds