Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Joomla now saying this "Error while saving in" Rocket theme metropolis

• Joomla now saying this "Error while saving in" Rocket theme metropolis

Posted 3 years 3 weeks ago
    • Why is joomla now saying this "Error while saving
      UNHANDLED ERROR [8192] Cannot use "parent" when current class scope has no parent /home2/dircavediver/kohtaothailanddiving.com/administrator/components/com_fields/helpers/fields.php:608" every time i try editing & saving a module. Didn't do this before, until I updated joomla! Anyone know a method to change this, so i can actually edit and save modules in Rocket theme metropolis??? Strange as it didn't do it before but now i can't save any modules.
    • D Polley
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Joomla now saying this "Error while saving in" Rocket theme metropolis

• It sounds like you updated PHP and didn't update Gantry and template first. Please do so.

If you need more help, Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.
      Also, Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Joomla now saying this "Error while saving in" Rocket theme metropolis

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to David Polley, moderators and administrators
    • D Polley
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Joomla now saying this "Error while saving in" Rocket theme metropolis

• You (or your host) had updated PHP to PHP 7.4.15 but you had not updated to joomla to latest version. Your Joomla version was v3.9.10 so I updated it to 3.9.25 now (there was an update showin in components > joomla update).

Modules all appear to save fine now for me - but do remember to clear you browser cache.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds