Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Upgrading to php 7.4 gantry 5 error in main.js

• Upgrading to php 7.4 gantry 5 error in main.js

Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    • Hello

Here a cangenis.cat is a web with joomla (latest), gantry 5(latest) and xenon template.
      When upgraded to php 7.4 throws an error in main .js (I presume it's a gantry/template error)

Can someone help me to debug if it's a gantry/template error or something else?

Here the error (but you can see it online in cangenis.cat)

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.

null is not an object (evaluating 'r.parent(".g-block")[n?"removeClass":"addClass"]')

In code scripts/main.js

line 490

checkTogglers: function(t) {
      var e,
      n,
      i = p("[data-offcanvas-toggle], [data-offcanvas-open], [data-offcanvas-close]"),
      r = p("#g-mobilemenu-container");
      !i || t && (t.target || t.srcElement) !== r[0] || (this.opened && this.close(), c(function() {
      e = this.offcanvas.search(".g-block"),
      n = r ? r.text().length : 0;
      var t = e && 1 === e.length && r && !l(this.offcanvas.text()).length && !e.find(".g-menu-item");
      i[t ? "addClass" : "removeClass"]("g-offcanvas-hide"),
      r && r.parent(".g-block")[n ? "removeClass" : "addClass"]("hidden"),
      t || this.attached ? t && this.attached && (this.detach(), this.attachMutationEvent()) : this.attach()
    • Last Edit: 2 years 8 months ago by Pere Castanyer Sardà. Reason: Title editing
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: Upgrading to php 7.4 gantry 5 error in main.js

• Please would you post your URL, superuser id and pswd in the secure tab of your post and I'll have a look for you.

also, Please post your FTP logon, password and FTP URL in the secure area of your post.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
  • Re: Upgrading to php 7.4 gantry 5 error in main.js

• Thanks!

Seems a gantry 5 error. I've found this exception:

This image is hidden for guests.
      Please log in or register to see it.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Please increase PHP upload_max_filesize from 2M to 16M

Please increase PHP post_max_size from 8M to 16M.

Please update Xenon template from v1.3.0 to latest v1.4.2

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

• Hello Mark,

This site is not on my servers. Passed the changes to a sysadmin to update the php settings. When I've news I'll report to you.

Thanks!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Ok, just reply when the updates have been done and I'll look again if there are still issues.

Regards, Mark.

• Hello Mark,
      I've updated the template but the php servers settings are still the same (waiting for sysadmins to wake up)

now with the help of gantry devs I've solved the AbstractAssignments exception but now I'm receiving another exception of twig.
      Adjunting the screenshoot of the exception.

regards,
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• That error has been reported in the Gantry 5 project alrady. https://github.com/gantry/gantry5/issues/2842#issuecomment-887463726 - it';s a Gantry 5 core issue so the DEVS will need to resolve it there. I suggest you add comments to that ticket.

Regards, Mark.

Time to create page: 0.045 seconds