Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

APM

• Enrico
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Amo la vita

APM

Posted 2 years 8 months ago
    • Dear staff, I would like to have your technical support for the model akuatik I am happy to have purchased it and for more than a year I have been I have activated SEO activities in the Italian territory. Lately a ONLY page positioned with the Keywords "website project" only from mobile visibility, opens a URL that starts with www-sinetweb-net.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/...azione-sito-web.html it basically ends up with my domain name.
      The problem he refers to a page without the graphic layout of the site.
      I am attaching screenshots.
      I read that it is a system that uses google to speed up the opening of the page, from mobile, but then why am I on this page and with this Keywords?
      Is it possible to view the correct page? Ch I am attaching screenshots.
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: APM

• First of all it's not "APM" it's "AMP" which stands for "Accelerated Mobile Pages".

Next, we do not support "AMP" in our products at all and nor do we recommend its use - in my personal opinion the shee effort involved to develop AMP pages is simply not worth the effort.

Next, we don't support third-party products at all - you need to ask the developers of the "ampproject.org" about your issue. It look to me like someone has used their product to build an AMP version of your site.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Enrico
    • Sr. Rocketeer
    • Amo la vita

• thanks Mark,

in truth I have never asked anyone to use this technology and all the pages on my site with your template are positioned correctly and land on your layout template correctly.
      In fact I was wondering why only this page !.
      Anyway thanks can I then ask and "ampproject.org"? can they eliminate landing on this ugly page?

What do you mean by: "Has anyone used their product to create an AMP version of your site? How did they do it?

Thanks again and sorry if I ask for your support outside of your homework

Enry

post Scriptum sorry if the post does not belong to the correct category: I did not find it
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

• Sorry but there's nothing I can add to what I've said already - This is nothing to do with any RT products and therefore outside the scope of the support we can offer in this forum.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds