Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

SOLVED Joomla local install

• Bob Ateah
    • Elite Rocketeer

SOLVED Joomla local install

Posted 2 years 6 months ago
    • What would you recommend to use for running joomla on a win 10 pc? I read that xampp or wamp are suggested, any suggestions?
      Thank you.
    • The member formerly known as Roland Deschain
      After your question is solved, please Edit your original post and choose the Solved message icon, thank you!
    • MrT
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer/Developer

Re: SOLVED Joomla local install

• I've tried them all and my preference is now to use MAMP for Windows. Another tip I would add is DON't use PHP8 yet.

Regards, Mark.
    • Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information.
    • Bob Ateah
    • Elite Rocketeer

Re: SOLVED Joomla local install

• MrT wrote:
      I've tried them all and my preference is now to use MAMP for Windows. Another tip I would add is DON't use PHP8 yet.

Regards, Mark.

Thank you very much for the information sir, I will indeed follow your advice. It's been several years since I've worked with Joomla, just wanted to make sure.

Cheers
    • The member formerly known as Roland Deschain
      After your question is solved, please Edit your original post and choose the Solved message icon, thank you!

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds