Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Suggetions for RokQuickCart Replacement?

• abarrow
    • Rocketeer

Suggetions for RokQuickCart Replacement?

Posted 10 months 3 weeks ago
    • Hi all,

I've used RokQuickCart for years. It's a great little component, and it helped me to avoid the installation of a huge eCommerce compoent on my site.

Now that I've upgraded to Joomla 4, this excellent, albiet old, component is no longer available to me.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a Joomla extension that would give me a small, clean shopping cart for a dozen or so items that don't change very much?

TIA

Andy
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Re: Suggetions for RokQuickCart Replacement?

Posted 10 months 2 weeks ago
    • Hi Andy,

While it's a shame that RokQuickCart is not compatible with Joomla 4, there are other minimalist eCommerce extensions out there that might suit your needs.

One option to consider is MiniCart. This lightweight extension is well-suited for smaller catalogues and has a clean, intuitive interface.

Alternatively, J2Store might also work for you. Although it's a bit more robust than your previous setup, it does have a free core version that may have all the functionality you need. Plus, it's well-known for being user-friendly and customizable.

Finally, SimpleCaddy is another compact eCommerce solution. While it lacks some of the features of larger extensions, it could be a good fit if you're prioritizing simplicity and ease of use.

Remember to always check the Joomla version compatibility and recent reviews before installing any extension. Hopefully, one of these will work well for you!

Best regards,
      Karol
    • karolorzel.com

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds