Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Notio News Slider

• ReyP
    • Jr. Rocketeer

Notio News Slider

Posted 10 months 2 weeks ago
    • I think this has been asked before, but removing the question section for each template from the forum now makes it more difficult to find answers.
      How can I remove the black triangle from the bottom corner of the News Slider in the Notio template?
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

Re: Notio News Slider

Posted 10 months 1 week ago
    • Hi ReyP,

I might be misunderstanding your statement, but I am still seeing all the previous sections. They are usually only visible to members with an active subscription. I can see your subscription is still active. Can you try to logout and then log back in to see if the individual template sections re-appear for you?

Can you please provide a link to the problem you are having. I cannot see any triangle on our demo site.

Kind regards

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • ReyP
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• Thanks for your reply. You are right, my subscription had ended and I did not realize that. That's why I didn't see all the sections of the forum. The triangle is shown in the web link at the bottom left of the news slider. And I want to remove it so it doesn't interfere with the posts on the slider images.

Thanks again.

www.prhima.org
    • David Goode
    • Preeminent Rocketeer
    • Web Designer and Host

• Hi ReyP,

Try adding this code to your custom scss file.

.g-newsslider .g-newsslider-slides .owl-item .g-newsslider-slides-item-image:before {
          width: 0;
          height: 0;
          border-style: solid;
          border-width: 200px 0 0 200px;
          border-color:transparent transparent transparent transparent;
          position: absolute;
          content: '';
          bottom: 0
      }

If this resolves your problem then please edit your first post in this thread by adding [SOLVED] at the start of the title and click on the icon and select the 'tick' icon. This lets the moderators know that it can be moved to the solved section.

Thanks for your cooperation :)
    • The following users have thanked you: ReyP

• Please search forums before posting. Please make sure your post includes the version of the CMS you are using and a link to the problem. Annotations on screenshots can also be helpful to explain problems/goals. Please use the "secure" tab for confidential information
    • ReyP
    • Jr. Rocketeer

• I will definitely try it and when I fix it I will post that it is solved

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds