Welcome Guest! Login
0 items Join Now

Wrong status code and weird URL's with Advanced Module Manager

• Jens S.
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Wrong status code and weird URL's with Advanced Module Manager

Posted 10 months 21 hours ago
    • Hi all,

as the title says, I'm using the Advanced Module Manager version 9.7.3 with Joomla Joomla! 3.10.11 and PHP-Version 7.4.33 together with Gtranslate.
      The Gtranslate Enterprise version is translating the original page (which is in German) to a lot of different languages and created hereby subdomains.

For example: Original page: www.developmentscout.com/industrie/antri...heren-antriebsstrang
      Translated page: en.developmentscout.com/industry/drive-t...r-a-safe-drive-train

Unfortunately there are "translated" versions which have a non-translated URL BUT the correct canonical tag in the source code: en.developmentscout.com/industrie/antrie...heren-antriebsstrang

These URL's are indexed by Google but with really bad CLS.
      When I'm turning the advanced module manger off, everything is fine.
      I'm using the "Notio" template with some extensions from Rockettheme as well.

In addition I noticed, that for instance this URL www.developmentscout.com/unternehmen/nac...eues-werk-in-vietnam on our site is deleted, Google has it not in his index but the browser gives a blank white page with a 200 status.

As I said we're using GTranslate and this means, that all the translated (empty) pages with a 200 status are in their index.

When I'm switching off AMM, the browser is answering with a correct 404 status.

I've contacted Peter van Wasten the developmer of AMM and this is what he said:

Advanced Module Manager doesn't get involved with routing of urls.
      It thing I can think of is that you are using url-based conditions.
      Advanced Module Manager will ask Joomla for the current URL.
      And that might throw off whatever weird rooting RocketTheme is doing.

Could anyone help me to find how to fix this behavior, please?
      Thanks
      Jens
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Re: Wrong status code and weird URL's with Advanced Module Manager

Posted 9 months 4 weeks ago
    • Hello Jens,

Thank you for reaching out with this complex issue. I understand the troubles you're encountering with URL routing and the effect on your search engine performance. I'll need more specific access to your website's backend to diagnose this issue properly.

As your Advanced Module Manager's developer mentioned, AMM doesn't handle URL routing itself but could be causing conflicts due to the conditions you're using. Meanwhile, Gantry and RocketTheme templates should be compliant with Joomla's routing standards.

Since this is a rather intricate issue, and considering potential interactions between AMM, GTranslate, and Gantry framework, I'll need to take a closer look at your settings and configuration.

Can you please provide your Joomla administrator credentials and your FTP or hosting panel access via our secure form? This way, I can investigate the issue more thoroughly.

Best regards,

Karol Orzeł
      RocketTheme Support
    • karolorzel.com
    • Jens S.
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• This message contains only secure information that is visible to Karol Orzeł, moderators and administrators
    • Jens S.
    • Sr. Rocketeer

• Karol?
    • Karol Orzeł
    • Elite Rocketeer
    • One Crazy Dev

Posted 9 months 3 weeks ago
    • Jens S.
    • Sr. Rocketeer

Posted 9 months 3 weeks ago
    • Case unsolved closed due to beyond of scope support.

Time to create page: 0.043 seconds